Submit your email address to receive up-to-date facts and findings from NAFRA and ACC.
About The North America Flame Retardant Alliance
The American Chemistry Council’s North American Flame Retardant Alliance (NAFRA) supports a robust and transparent regulatory system that provides both strong fire protection and chemical safety. NAFRA’s members represent the cutting edge of fire safety chemistry and technology and are dedicated to protecting consumers through the safe and effective use of flame retardants. Our work includes:
- Conducting original, peer-reviewed research;
- Enhancing awareness of fire safety and the efficacy of flame retardants;
- Supporting risk-based policies and regulations based on sound science; and
- Establishing constructive dialogue with flame retardant users and other stakeholders.
NAFRA’s members represent the world’s leading producers and users of a variety of flame retardants. Membership is open to producers, distributors and companies that use flame retardants in their own equipment or product, and related trade associations.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Great Lakes Solutions, A Chemtura Business
- ICL Industrial Products
More information at http://flameretardants.americanchemistry.com
Alison Lynn, (202) 249-6510